Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Eight Tyson Beckfords for Milking!

 On the eighth day of Sex-Mas Deanna brought to me....

Eight Tyson Beckfords for milking!

Ha!!

I wish!

But I did bring Ann Mayburn to talk all about Tyson and her naughty holiday book!

Passion-AM-200x300 

Today I’m going to talk about my wonderfully wicked Christmas story, Peppermint Passion

It is the story of a waitress at a BDSM club finally getting up the never to tell the club owners that she really likes them…like likes them likes them…and the unexpected response from the two Doms that share everything.


One of the Doms, Trent, I styled after the every so yummy Tyson Beckford. Those lips….sigh
Tyson Leather pants
But Trent has something Tyson doesn’t. Something that rocks the leading ladies world. Something that most women would kill for their man to get.

Body piercings.

tyson1Now I’m not talking about the kind of piercings that are for decoration. No, I’m talking about the kind of genital piercings that are put there for a woman’s pleasure. Rings designed to hit the clit, barbells positioned so they rub against the g-spot, and a tongue ring that…well you get the picture. :) I hope you enjoyed this post, and now, onto the eye candy!
  tyson2
tyson4

No comments:

Post a Comment