Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sham-Wow, Baby!

Eee-Gad!
Blogging? Me? NO WAY! I can't believe I am doing this! I swore I wouldn't, but here I am, just another one of the lemmings.

And as you can see. . . no one is reading it. Well, except you and I'm really, truly sorry about that.

So let's get back to the issue at hand.
Why am I blogging?
Am I a narcissist? That is one possible theory.
Smoking Crack? No, not since that whole Richard Pryor thing.
Gun to my head? A squirt gun, maybe.
My Editor wants me to? Yeah, more than likely.

But the real reason is. . . well I don't know.

I have nothing really valid to offer mankind after I invented the Sham-Wow.

Not really but I wish I did.

However if you ever decide to read this blog again (and you shouldn't because that laundry pile of yours is getting pretty big) you will learn that I rate hot men on the Sham-Wow-O-Meter.
You know, if you saw Hugh Jackman naked you might need three sham-wows to dry your seat. Zack Efron, two.
Me? Well, you can always use it as a blindfold.

So why in Holy Heck am I blogging when the only reason people read your blog is so that you will read theirs??

Riddle me that?? HMMMM...

Always,
Deanna

9 comments:

  1. LOL interestingly enough, I have strangers read my blog with a fair degree of regularity. I highly recommend adding statcounter to your blog so you can see where people come from (it's entertaining).

    Anyway, since you like drinking, I recommend you hit my blog on Thursdays :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO! You've not introduced me to the Sham-WOW meter yet. Love it.

    THANKS for putting it up. Makes your editor happy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Sham-Wow meter! I'm totally with you on HJ. Sham-Wow, indeed! Keep on blogging, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sham-Wow meter is an awesome idea. Fun blog ... I'm not brave enough to try, and my editor's not "encouraging" me to do it ... yet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, stop blogging and get back to writing! I'm waiting. :-)
    Elysa

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL. Wow, brutually honest. Okay, to play devil's advocate yet again let's just say there are other reasons to blog like...like...oh, I don't know, to build community or to loosen up an uptight muse...or...or...Are you buying any of this? I didn't think so. But you can't say I didn't try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not bad, not bad at all! Enjoyed your post. I've been blogging about four years at least six days out of seven. Why? Probably just because I like to gab.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Once I master the site features I plan to put all sarcasm in purple font. . . then there will be no misunderstanding of the random nonsense that spews from my mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not bad, not bad at all! Enjoyed your post. I've been blogging about four years at least six days out of seven. Why? Probably just because I like to gab.
    Shamwow

    ReplyDelete