Wednesday, September 8, 2010

One Sick Puppy!

Oh yeah, I must be. I write graphic, steamy sex! Some good ol' tied to the bed and getting your ass whooped sex.
Sometimes I write murder, too.
Once I wrote about incest and another time I wrote rape. I've even been known to write about punching someone in the face.
Oh, wait! Once I wrote about spitting in someone's face!

Jeesh!

I am one sick puppy! You better be careful about inviting me over to your house. I might pee on a rug!

Believe me, I must be whacked in the head. And it's a wonder I haven't been arrested. Because didn't you know......

If you write it you must do it.

Well, that's what some moron said about erotica.

Wake up, people!!!! It's called fiction!!!!

I don't murder, I don't like to be tied up naked outside, I don't punch people (even if they deserve it) and I've certainly never spat in another human being's face!

Tell me....why do people automatically assume that if you write sex you must be a freak in the sack? I'm sure some of us erotica authors might be...not this chicka....but why take that leap? Why assume?

Has anyone asked James Patterson where he hides all the bodies? Is Stephen King really a sadistic clown? Can JK Rowling really stupify us?

More than likely, 'no' to all of the above.

Then why do erotica writers get the label 'pervert?'

Here are some truths. I write sex because....

It's fun!
I'm good at it!!
It makes money!!
It makes people happy!!

This issue is something I do not need with all the other things I have to do in my life. The people saying this about me also said it takes no talent to write sex....I can't even blog on that one!! It makes me too mad and I don't want to be that blogger.

I even considered getting a new pen name and starting over. But it took me a long time to get where I am even if I'm only on the first rung of the ladder to success. Then I grew a pair and decided I will not cower! I will not hide!

My name is Deanna Wadsworth and I write erotica!!!

Nan na na na boo boo! Stick your head in doo-doo! ┌Π┐(▶_◀)┌Π┐

Whew! Now I feel better!

Later!
Deanna

5 comments:

  1. Good for you! I'm so glad to see this. Those people? They don't deserve your kindness. They deserve the double birds you gave them.

    As for the other comment? My blog on that will be up Saturday. I've got your back.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Darling!
    Gotta love my author girls!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tsk. People like that, well maybe they're just so conservative and have no imagination so they believe anyone who could write such scenes must also induldge in said scenes IMO (maybe we do, maybe we don't -- none of their bleeding business.
    It can’t possibly be because you have a talent?! Right?

    Let it slid over the head, girl. Revel in the fact that your talent for writing gives hours of entertainment for women and marriages alike.

    xxx
    JoAnne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read a NY Times article that said divorce movies are so popular right now (even while marriage rates are improving) because happily (and not-so-much) married folks enjoy fantasizing about the (sex) lives of divorced people, even while they don't want to get divorced themselves. So maybe the same is true for those who enjoy erotica. Your stories allow folks who want over-the-top sex fantasize about it while not actually having to do..uh...do it. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies! Nice to know someone cares....promise next post won't be so bitchy!

    ReplyDelete