1. Talk about a huge breast!
2. Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.
3. It's Cool Whip time!
4. If I don't undo my pants, I'll burst!
5. That's one terrific spread!
6. I'm in the mood for a little dark meat.
7. Are you ready for seconds yet?
8. Its a little dry, do you still want to eat it?
9. Just wait your turn, you'll get some!
10. Don't play with your meat.
11. Just spread the legs open & stuff it in.
12. Do you think you'll be able to handle all these people at once?
13. I didn't expect everyone to come at once!
14. You still have a little bit on your chin.
15. How long will it take after you stick it in?
16. You'll know it's ready when it pops up!
Another random Thanksgiving fact:
When Chuck Norris' wife burned the turkey one Thanksgiving, Chuck said, “Don’t worry about it. honey.” He went into his backyard, came back five minutes later with a live turkey and ate it whole. When he threw it up a few seconds later it was fully cooked and came with cranberry sauce. When his wife asked him how he did it, he gave her a roundhouse kick to the face and said, “Never question Chuck Norris.”
See I can be serious too:
“When we exist without thought or thanksgiving we are not men, but beasts.” M.F.K. Fisher (1908–1992)
Now if you still want another laugh, check out this video! LOL