Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Galen Talks about his Master....

Yesterday we sat down with Prince Alexios from Kayla Jameth's upcoming book ALEXIOS' FATE coming soon from Breathless Press. Today we get to hear from his sexy slave and lover, Galen.

Now Galen, how did you come to be Prince Alexios' slave?

I've been his slave for just over ten years now. I was just a kid back then, only ten years old. I was the second oldest of five children with another on the way. My parent's just couldn't feed us all. My father was a potter and was teaching my older brother and me his trade. I wasn't very good at it.

My younger siblings were too young to bring much coin and my older brother was already helping my father. So they had to sell me to feed the others.

(((Gasp!))) Your own family?!

(((Shrugs))) It happens all the time. Poor families can't feed their children and have to make hard choices. At least, I had plenty to eat, warm clothes, and somewhere to sleep with the prince. I could have been sold to someone much worse. Or I and my family might have starved.

The prince bought you?

No, actually his father did. I think I was a birthday present for an unhappy little eight-year-old prince. I was really only expected to play with him and keep him out of trouble at first. I did have some other chores while he was with his tutors and such, but I spent my days mostly with him. I even learned reading, writing, and mathematics with him.

(((Chuckle))) He said that if he, a prince, had to suffer through it, so did his slave! He always was a handful.

How long have you known him? What can you tell us about him?

I've known him for half my life. (((Indulgent Smile))) At first, he was just another younger brother for me to take care of. He treated me so well that it was easy to love him as one.

He didn't have many friends. It's hard to have real friends when you're the prince. Everyone is either jealous or trying to use you. So he clung to me and somewhere along the way I quit just loving him like a brother.


It's pretty risky to fall in love with a prince, what were your concerns?

Well, I couldn't just throw myself at him like all the nobles' sons could. Even the female slaves could make eyes at him and do their best to draw his eye. All I could do was try to let him know how I felt about him with everything I did. And hope that he noticed.

It was so hard to see him naked every day and not be able to touch him. (((Blush!))) I can't believe he couldn't tell I was... (((mumble))) aroused.

I think I had finally given up on him. I mean, he had only ever been with girls. Hadn't even looked at any of the nobles' sons who courted him. But then he got into an argument with his father when that last king arrived and suddenly he's asking me if I know how to service him?

I was so ashamed! I didn't want him thinking of me like those other men had. I'm not just a vessel for them to slake their lust in! And I didn't want him thinking that I was a defiled slave good for nothing else. I was afraid he would cast me aside because I was no longer good enough to even be his slave.

(((Pause to Stare Off into Space))) But he was angry. Not at me! But at everyone who had ever touched me. (((Eyes Wide with Wonder))) He wanted me and didn't care what I had been forced to do. He was angry with his own father for my sake.

(((Whispers))) And then he said he loved me.


With King Lykos in the picture are you afraid of what that can mean for you and Alexios?

I may just be a slave and he is a king, but I won't just let him have Alexios!

I know that Alexios wants him to be his mentor. I'm no fool; I know how mentors are with their erĂ´menos. But Alexios says he loves me and I will be the one who has his heart even if I have to share his body with the king. (((Looks Around, Nervous but Defiant)))


You can secure your copy of ALEXIOS' FATE today with the preorder sale: Get 10% off until April 12th with the code ALEXIOSFATEPREORDECR352FF http://www.breathlesspress.com/alexios-fate


ALEXIOS' FATE

The mature King Lykos has a sexy confidence that turns Alexios' head. Seduced by Lykos, Prince Alexios discovers a world of men he's never known before.

Meanwhile his slave Galen has gotten tired of waiting in the wings. He sets out to woo Alexios and win his heart.

Even Apollo can't leave Alexios alone. The young prince finds himself pursued by a god and in danger of a perilous love.

How will Alexios follow his heart when he unwittingly wins the favor of a god? Can Alexios escape the fate of Apollo's past lovers and have the man he wants?

A knight and a former princess, Kayla Jameth now spends her time writing m/m romance. A true Renaissance woman, she has done everything from cross stitch like a proper lady to welding with the best of them. An eclectic life has left her with a unique understanding of the world inhabited by men and an appreciation for the difficulties faced by men in m/m relationships. It is her devout wish that her experiences translate into a richer telling of such tales. A minor in classical history left her with a special love of ancient history, especially during the classical period.

FaceBook Author Page: http://www.facebook.com/KaylaJameth

FaceBook Page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002318660540

Blog: http://kaylajameth.blogspot.com/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/KaylaJameth

Google+: https://plus.google.com/107333108737742946339/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment