Sunday, December 23, 2012

Twelve Jared Padalecki's a drumming!



On the Twelfth Day of Sex-Mas deanna brought to me.....
 

Twelve Jared Padalecki's a drumming!

JoAnne Kenrick is bringing in the LaST day of Sex-Mas with one of my favorite hotties!!!




Why, Santa, thank you! How good you've been to us girls (and boys), bringing us the man that is...well, just IS. He is Jared Padalecki.  Better known to most of us as simply Sam. Or a Winchester brother. Yes, we're talking one of the hotties from Supernatural.
He fights demons, slays vampires, put's up with his equally sexy brother, and kicks some serious sarcasm ass. Well, maybe he doesn't, but Sam does! In real life, he's a doting father...and married. Ugh, oh well, we all know how powerful Christmas wishes can be, don't we? So wish away!
I mean, who wouldn't want a Sammy under their tree this holiday?
"Think about it, Dean. If you smell like candy, the kids will come closer, you know? " -- Sam Winchester, A Very Supernatural Christmas
Hey, Sam... it's not just kids who are attracted to men who smell like candy ;) So candy up! Ho. Ho. Ho.
Oh, if it isn't enough his bod smell of candy, I bet those puckered up lips do, too.
Okay. Fine. He has sucky taste in shorts. But *sigh* he makes up for it in abs and attitude, if not with his singing talents, erm, or lack there of.
Fine. He's got demon blood flowing through him. Whatever! I can deal, if that's what gives him those dark, pensive eyes and broodiness. I'm ready to leap to the dark side, if this is what awaits me. Mwahahaha.
And seriously, does this dude know how to decorate a tree! Not bad for a demon, right?
And he knows just the right thing to say when you're feeling down. 
Deploying his puppy dog eyes, Sam Winchester quote from Tall Tales -- "But I want you to know.. I'm here for you. You brave little solider. I acknowledge your pain. Come here!"
Alrighty then, if you insist, Sammy. I think this is my cue to say goodbye so Sam can ease my pain in private ;) Of course, said pain may have been caused by some awful rendition of Silent Night, but he doesn't need to know that. Headache or not, just like any girl, I'm sure I could solider on.
Merry Christmas, may Santa deliver you a very, very tasty treat this year! Meanwhile, why not spoil yourself with this little tasty treat.... psst, Jared was somewhat of an inspiration for Arden, the hero. An Irish Jared, holy Santa Clause. Did I just die and go to romance hero heaven?
A snowed-in holiday romance set in a remote Irish castle.
Series: Irish Kisses, four. Can be read as a stand alone.
For trailer, excerpt and more click HERE
Hot winter kisses to warm broken hearts….
Sick of tending to everyone else’s needs around the holidays, divorced barmaid and granny Sandra ferries it from London to Belfast. All she wants for Christmas is some peace with a romance story in front of a roaring fire in a remote Irish castle. What she gets is a most unexpected Christmas present from her friends at Bell’s—A 1Night Stand with a young Irishman.
Can she hack it in the real world of romance, or are life’s complications and treacherous snowstorms best left to the pages of a book?
Newly widowed Ardan Draighean owns Ballygalley castle. Once run as a hotel with his late wife, the stone building now serves as a home for him and his son. After hearing about Madame Eve’s matchmaking skills, he contacts her in search of the perfect match. Although much older than him—by fifteen years—Sandra is his ideal woman. He be damned if he’ll let a good story get in the way of his happy ever after with her.
Hot winter kisses are all this couple needs to stay warm this Christmas, but will the heat stay long after the magical season of mistletoe has finished?

1 comment:

  1. I Love this post! I'm a huge Sam/Jared fan and if I found him under my christmas tree this year I would never ask for another thing. LOL
    I think my favorite Sam moment is when he was little and gave Dean the neclace he was going to give their father. That said Sammy so perfectly.

    Hot Winter Kisses sounds like the perfect holiday story to warm your heart. Can't wait to read it.


    ReplyDelete