Thursday, February 13, 2014

A Naughty Teaser

My latest book  A CUPID'S WAGER was released today from Dreamspinner Press as one of the 14 stories in the VALENTINE RAINBOW anthology.

Since I have a content advisory on my blog, I thought I'd share a little teaser!

Enjoy!


BLURB:
The name’s Lio, and I’m a cupid working for the Gay Division of the Inter-Dimensional Association of Cupids. An Aztec god, whose modern name, Ethan, doesn't make him any less scary, just busted me shooting a closeted human with a gay lust arrow. I might find him sexy with all those tattoos and piercings, if I didn’t have a rule against getting it on with other supernaturals—especially ones working for the Straight Division. Now, to save my butt I'll have to strike a bargain with this tough god. But what I didn't see coming was my little wager not only risks my career, but places my broken heart completely in Ethan's hands.


TEASER:

I gasped. “Your dick is pierced!”

He looked down in feigned shock. “What? How did that happen?”

So Ethan had a sense of humor after all. “Wise-ass.”

Four gold bars with balls on both ends tunneled right through the underside of his foreskin—a Jacob’s Ladder. After he rolled his foreskin back, the piercings rested just below the head, the most sensitive part of my own dick. I winced, but he didn’t seem to be in any pain. Maybe he liked pain. Maybe the piercings had religious significance. More than likely they were strategic for extra stimulation, but you sure wouldn’t catch anybody with a needle near my dick!

“You like?” Ethan touched himself, caressing the gold jewelry and squirming a bit as he twisted one between his thumb and forefinger in erotic invitation.

“You better not lose one of those things up my ass,” I told him seriously.

Ethan threw back his head and laughed, a deep rumbling sound that left me grinning from ear to ear and wondering what I had to do in order to make him create that wonderful sound again and again.

“Trust me, baby, you’ll like ’em,” he promised, stroking his dick with both hands. “Though it does not matter if you do not, because I am fucking you anyway.”

No comments:

Post a Comment