Friday, December 14, 2012

Four Joe Manganiello's calling!




On the Fourth day of Sex-Mas Deanna brought to me....

Four Joe Manganiello's Calling!!!

Whoot! What a hottie to pick Silvia Violet! 

Tell us why you love Joe!



If I could ask Santa to leave a hunk under my tree, I would choose Joe Manganiello. 

I find his rough-edged, sexiness irresistible. I think he's perfectly cast as a werewolf on True Blood because you can just see the animal in him wanting come out. 

And those arms, so perfectly sculpted. 

And the abs. And….need I go on?
 
I had the privilege of seeing him at Dragon Con in 2011 and he was not only even sexier in person - no smoke and mirrors here folks - he was down-to-earth, polite to fans, and proud of his working-class Pennsylvania roots. Seeing him be so real made him even sexier to me, like he was touchable instead of just a slick, toned statue of gorgeous manhood.
 



by Silvia Violet



Blurb:
Discovering his boyfriend's affair with a co-worker wrecks Eli's holiday plans. With his parents on a cruise and his brother and sister out of town, he's on his own. His mother insists he escape to her friend's mountain cabin. Eli reluctantly agrees, but he takes off unprepared and ends up driving into the worst snowstorm the area has seen in years.

He survives the trip, but he's stuck with no logs for the woodstove and little food. Fortunately, he gets the number for Mac's Wood Delivery. Mac doesn't mind riding to the rescue, and his deep, sultry voice has Eli eagerly anticipating the delivery. 

Is Mac the little bit of Christmas cheer Eli has been needing?







Twitter:  



4 comments:

  1. JOE!! I love Joe! *sigh* And how lucky were you that you got to see him in person! I'd probably faint. LOL.

    Silvia, I loved Eli & Mac's story in Needing A Little Christmas.

    Hugs,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe is hot. And Needing a Little Christmas sounds sexy as hell - stranded in a snowstorm with a hottie on his way to the rescue...MMMM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck in the giveaway! Thanks for joining in Silvia!

    ReplyDelete